The Advantages of VA Loans
- No down payment required
- VA loans are available with fixed rates on a variety of terms, so you can choose the length of the mortgage that works for you.
- Need something more short term? You can still get a low interest rate with a 5-year adjustable rate mortgage.
How VA Loans Work
- Getting a VA loan for the first time? Your service or situation must meet the VA’s guidelines to be eligible. We can help you find out.
- Used your VA loan benefits before? You may be able to use them again. We can help with that too.
- You can use your basic allowance for housing to pay your monthly mortgage payment.
- VA loans don’t require private mortgage insurance (PMI), which means one less fee added on to your monthly payment.
- The VA funding fee can be rolled into your loan amount.
- You’ll need less at closing because the VA limits what lenders charge for some fees.
No Down Payment
Most veterans and service members won’t need a down payment
You can qualify with a lower credit score and more debt compared to conventional loans
Low Interest Rates
VA loans have lower interest rates, so you pay less over time
Get better interest rates than home equity loans and lines of credit
Borrow up to 100% of your home’s value with a VA cash-out refinance
VA loans are available with fixed rates on a variety of terms
I just wanted to thank you for all of your help during the purchase of our new home. It was a very complicated process and the staff at Stonegate Mortgage was extremely patient and helpful through the entire process. I was not the only person who was impressed; the seller’s agent for Century 21 mentioned that she was so happy with their services that she will be giving his contact information to her future clients.
Years in business
Day Processing Goal
Get Properly Pre-Approved or Properly Refinanced online.
MEET & APPLY
Meet with one of our experienced advisors.